Week 8 Progress

I am happy with my progress so far in this class. My storybook project is the thing that I am most proud of. From the very beginning I had an idea of what I wanted to create, and I have been able to stick to the plan and create something that I really like. The storybook assignments are definitely my favorite to do as well. I have gotten into a weekly routine for the most part, even though I have not stuck to the schedule that I originally set up for myself. I haven't completed any extra credit assignments yet, but may do some in the future.


Looking forward, I think that I want to put more of an effort in to doing extra credit so that I can maybe finish the course early. Since I graduate in December, things are starting to get busy. I want to take advantage of the flexibility of this course and get some things done early if I can.


We can do it! by J. Howard Miller. Web source: Wikimedia Commons.

Here one of my favorite pictures! It gives me a little motivation every time I look at it. Good luck with the rest of the semester everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to...A Foodie who Can't Cook

Week 9 Story: The Candy Store Queen