Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I really appreciate the feedback that I have received so far in this class. The comments that are most helpful to me are the ones that point out mistakes or suggest things that I didn't notice while writing. Not only does it give me an idea of how to improve the stories that I have already written, but also help me think of things to incorporate in future stories.

The more I learn about different feedback strategies, the better feedback I am able to give. The WWW really helps me to focus and give in-depth comments that are hopefully helpful. I've learned that giving feedback is not just about giving blind compliments on everything that I read.

I do think that the blogs and introduction posts are a good way for our class to get to know each other. My introduction post really represents some of the most important things about me. I am happy with out it turned out.

Looking forward, I do want to focus a little bit more on giving specific suggestions in my feedback and comments. I also want to work on being more open to trying out some of the things that are suggested to me through feedback.




Feedback cat image from cheezburger. Web source: Growth Mindset & Feedback Cats. 

I love the message on this meme above. It is something that I feel like I am always having to remind myself when it comes to my writing and academics. Just because I make a mistake does not mean that I can't improve in the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to...A Foodie who Can't Cook

Week 9 Story: The Candy Store Queen