Looking Ahead: Class Technology


Using technology illustration. "Technology" by Sephko. Web Source: Creative Commons. 


It is no surprise that this course will utilize many online materials and technologies seeing as it is an online course. For the most part, I am familiar with the tools that we will use throughout this course. One that I have particularly used often is Canva for graphic creation, among other things. It is very user-friendly and allows non-experts (like me) creative professional looking work. 

One thing that I am not used to doing is bookmarking website, pages, or other content. That is something that I will have to get into the habit of doing throughout the semester, as I am sure that it will be helpful and save myself some confusion in later assignments. 

As far as online course go, this one is a little different for me. All of the previous classes I've taken online have been administered completely through Canvas. It makes sense to learn through different websites since we likely will not be using Canvas after graduation. I also think that utilizing other interfaces will allow for easier access to content that would otherwise be formatted incorrectly on Canvas. This class is going to push me to learn more about using online resources to be a better storyteller, and I am excited for this process. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to...A Foodie who Can't Cook

Week 9 Story: The Candy Store Queen