Looking Ahead: Class Assignments



Homework. Tapping Pencil. Uploaded by Atmoz on web source: Wikimedia Commons. 



There are a variety of assignments on the weekly schedule for this class. One thing that all of the assignments have in common though is the opportunity for creativity. While all of us are going to be following the same instructions with our coursework, I am interested to see everyone's different stories and ideas come to life as the semester goes on.

I am particularly intrigued by the storytelling assignments. Creative writing has always been something that I love, but since entering college, I have not had nearly as much time to do it. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine of writing something that is fun and fulfilling.

Lastly, I like the structure of the course assignments with the built-in extra credit work. Not only does this allow for an extra opportunity for points to be made up (because we've ALL had those crazy weeks where nothing goes right), but it allows us to focus more on the subjects or work that is most fascinating to us. This is unlike any other course I have previously taken, but I think that this assignment plan will contribute to maximizing my learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to...A Foodie who Can't Cook

Week 9 Story: The Candy Store Queen